Ahead of Destiny 2’s Season 18 launch next week, Bungie gave players a preview of seasonal Artifact mods they can apply to their gear. With Arc 3.0 coming with the new season, the news post discussed how these mods will be compatible with the new subclass upgrades.
“We have a lot of love for machine guns, and with the weapons meta showing them a lot with the new season,” the TWAB post reads. It explains how the quick Arc 3.0 involved the inclusion of mods like the Holster, Scavenger and Loader that were available earlier in the season’s Artifact. Players will also see new mods like Bad Amplitude, Hype Train Conductor, and Trace Evidence that work with the new Arc abilities – the mod description will make more sense after seeing Arc 3.0 Aspects and Fragments.
The full list of Season 18 Artifact mods includes:
First row for the arms:
- Overload arcs
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifles
- Anti-barrier scout rifles
- Anti-barrier auto rifles
- Unstoppable shotguns
Second row after two benefits:
- Scout Rifle Loader for Arms
- Sword Ammo Scavenger for Ben
- Machine gun holster for legs
- Scout and sniper targeting for helmet
- Bottomless Bounty 1 for Helmet: This improves two Origin traits.
Third row after four benefits:
- Glaive Loader for Arms
- Focusing Strike for Arms: Dealing damage with the melee ability energizes the class ability.
- Combo Arc + Solar Resist for the chest
- Machine Gun Ammo Scavenger for Ben
- Bottomless Bounty 2 for Helmet: This improves two Origin traits.
Fourth row after eight advantages:
- Overload LMG for Weapons: TWAB explains, “Continuous fire from equipped machine guns will stun enemies with a beam that delays energy regeneration and reduces enemy damage. Strong against overload champions.”
- Anti-barrier snipers for arms
- Class Element Bad Amplitude: Dealing damage to a Champion with Arc abilities causes that Champion to be shaken.
- Surge detectors for class goods
- Inferno epic for class item
Fifth and last row for the class element after 10 benefits:
- Thunderous Retort: While critical or boosted, Arc Supers will do more damage.
- Hype Train Conductor: This stacks +2 seconds to the boosted timer.
- Trace Evidence: Landing precision shots on bow-deflected enemies generates ionic traces.
- Lightning strikes twice
- Sundering glare
Along with the new seasonal story, mods and subclass changes coming next week on August 23rd, Bungie’s Destiny 2 showcase is set for that day as well. In addition to getting a barrage of information, players can also get a new free Cosmic Starbirth emblem by watching the live showcase on Twitch. To get the badge, log into your Bungie profile and link to your Twitch account. You must tune in at least 30 minutes of your stream to get this Twitch drop.
In the meantime, check out everything we know so far about the upcoming changes in Season 18. Also, head over to ROET for Season of the Haunted’s latest story bit and reward if you haven’t already.
GameSpot may earn a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently selected by our editors. GameSpot may receive a portion of the revenue if you purchase something displayed on our site.